Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Welcome to My House!

ok i know, the topic sounds so catchy, but no, actually its just my dream house! WAHAHA. i dont think i can afford all this. even if i do, maybe i would want to donate it to the needy first. but nevertheless, maybe i can make a portfolio or something and show it to God i want something like this in HEAVEN! HAHA! okay now enjoy my house!


1)bedroom



2)kitchen. i like a spacious, very very spacious kitchen since i know im going to have LOTS of kitchen appliances since im an AVID EATER! wahaha. but this cabinet is superbly amazing! but neverthelss, i dont really like the dining table. only the kitchen cabinet okay? oh and i would like to add an island counter at the middle of the kitchen! (to put all those fruits and sink)

3) my lovely white living room! i must train my child not to become so clumsy and tumpahkan air merate2! if not, im gonna need to change everything to BLACK! HAHA. naughty kid. =p 

but i dont want a white chandelier, it makes everything looks so pale. so buang chandelier tuh, replace it by a brown or gold chandelier, a smaller one! 



4) and lastly, my study area! haha. but i dont like the table lamp for the first picture.



so, now my house is complete! 

now, I AM TAGGING you, who reading this post, do it at your own blog, google some nice furnitures and decide what your future house would be, and let me have the url so i can check it out!

=)



-picture taken from various sites in google, some from country home, ideal home and so on-

No comments:

Post a Comment